- All personal information supplied to Zero Debt or collected by Zero Debt is kept strictly confidential.
- Zero Debt takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including, where appropriate, the use of encryption technology.
- Access to your personal information held by Zero Debt may also be requested by third parties. The Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (‘PAIA’) regulates and sets out the procedure for such a request and under which circumstances such access may be refused.
- You may update personal information at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also view or request your personal information that Zero Debt has on record and/or correct it if necessary on written request to Zero Debt.